Top 10 excuses for not running
- I forgot I was supposed to run.
- I could not find my running shoes.
- My running clothes are still wet from yesterday, so I have to wait until they dry.
- There was a marathon on the television that I had to watch.
- By the time I found my running shoes, I did not have time to run.
- My dog did not want to go out today and run with me.
- My running partner did not run, so I could not run either.
- My heart-rate monitor clocked me at 155 beats-per-minute while I was on the couch.
- The next race is just two weeks away, so I need my rest.
- I was gonna run, but slept in again by mistake.
|Running Top 10 - From the top ten reasons to run to the top ten reasons *not* to run, this section includes both serious and humorous running lists for all walks of life.|
JOIN THE WORLDWIDE RUNNING NETWORK
ePodismo.com | WorldwideRunning.com | RunningCalendar.com | HalfMarathon.net | MarathonCoupons.com | RoadRacingStats.com | OlympicGamesMarathon.com | DeadRunnersSociety.com | Ultramaratona.it | VerticalRunning.it | CorrereNelDeserto.com | TuttoMaratona.com | RunningInItaly.com | Run100Days.com | 5kCalendar.com | JohnBingham.com | TeamPenguin.com | CourageToStart.com | PenguinBrigade.com | AccidentalAthlete.com